BidVertiser

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friends Forever

I just couldn't let this love month pass without making a post about these people who are very close to my heart. To be precise, these people were just classmates then. To me, they were just friends who were seen at school and didn't play important roles in my life at all.These has all changed because of a particular incident that happened way back on a sunny and busy day of February, 16 years ago.

I remembered that we didn't have any class that day so we agreed to enjoy by doing something that has violated the school's regulations. That harmless but mischievous action that we did that had been reprimanded by our teachers was actually a blessing in disguise. Until now, I'm forever grateful that it happened because it led us to form a bond that as strong as bonds between sisters.
I believe our friendship has started when we discovered that we have indeed many things in common. From then, we found activities that we all enjoyed and learned what we have to offer for each other - trust, loyalty, love and respect. Until now, I believe these values made us last this long.

Years have passed and we now have our own careers and families. And its good that we still find ways to be able to catch up with each others' lives. If we can find time, we always try to get together and renew our friendship.

We also have our share of misunderstandings and arguments. But thanks God, we always managed to resolve them as soon as possible.

For Melody, Catherine, Emma, Charmelyn, Emelie and Emalyn, I know we'll endure any trials that may come and test the strength of our bond. I just know we can because we have been already tested through time and space and we still survived. Happy 16th year of sisterhood and friendship. Friends forever.

4 comments:

  1. you hit it right dear! enjoy celebrating life and friendship great strat to live longest... see you around ..

    Anything Davao
    In This Side of Town
    Some Things Are Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're lucky to have your very own circle of friends jhown. dugaya na ninyo no? 16 years.. and counting. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was a nice story :) Lucky to have found your BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. johwnie, please visit me I have something for you in my blog follow this link

    http://inthissideoftown.blogspot.com/2010/02/ten-things-that-make-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete